Searching for Qualified Candidates
JobDiva's patented search for "skills years of experience" shrinks the cost and distance between recruiters and the best available candidates for the job. JobDiva eliminates many of the manual tasks associated with searching for top talent, allowing clients to align costs with business strategy and reallocate resources as business conditions change. JobDiva gives recruiters the ability to quickly search and filter millions of resumes of available candidates with the required levels of experience, skills or attributes.
- End resume fatigue: JobDiva saves recruiters an enormous amount of time - up to 70% of their day - by electronically sifting through mountains of resumes and delivering a small number of candidates with the required set of qualifications.
- Leverage corporate assets: With all resumes from multiple sources in one centrally accessible database, JobDiva allows recruiters to take full advantage of both public and private pools of available candidates.
- With JobDiva's search engine, you can:
- Search Resumes for "Skills by Years of Experience"
- Refine Candidate Lists by Geography, Pay Range, Education and Other
- Exclude Criteria to Narrow Search Further
- Search resumes for the synonyms and the implications of the required Skills
- Utilize Qualifying Parameters that Leverage Pre-Screened Candidates
- Perform Text Searches on Privately Defined Attributes of Candidates
- Browse Skilled Candidate Pool and Availability Irrespective of the Existence of an Opening
Staffing companies and Human Resources departments pro-actively subscribe to secure job boards in order to locate qualified Candidates who have recently indicated that they are on the job market and seeking new opportunities. Managing access to these job boards and searching through their vast databases for the right prospective Candidates can be a challenging, time-consuming and burdensome endeavor. JobDiva enhances this process, adding value to the job boards' services while also helping recruiters keep pace with their company's hiring needs. Using your existing subscriptions to job boards, the harvester program automates the searching and downloading of published Candidate records into your private company database, steps that recruiters and their sourcers would otherwise perform manually. Leveraging JobDiva's harvesters eliminates tedious data entry and helps recruiters focus solely on tasks that cannot be automated: getting to know Candidates to determine if they are a true fit, connecting them to interested hiring managers, helping them prepare for interviews. While the recruiters are hard at work, the harvesters run silently in the background to supplement your company's Candidates database.
- Shrink Sourcing Workflow Down to a Click: More than any other Applicant Tracking System, JobDiva automates hunting, sourcing, data maintenance and the other tedious aspects of the recruiting workflow. Ideally, your recruiters shouldn't even notice that there is a workflow.
- Watch JobDiva Harvesters Source Resumes Based on Your Criteria: JobDiva's harvesters seek resumes that meet the recruiter's list of required skills for a particular job. JobDiva then parses the resumes and automatically adds them to your database as Candidate Records.
- JobDiva Harvesters Work Silently in the Background: Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, JobDiva's harvesters work silently in the background, intelligently considering what kind of Candidates your team is seeking and then importing them from your subscribed job boards for your company's exclusive use in your resume database.
- Use JobBoard IDs in the Most Effective Manner: JobDiva's harvesters manage your job board accounts in the most intelligent manner while also helping grow your company's private database off qualified professionals.
- Intelligently, Automatically Create an Extensive Database of Candidates: JobDiva's harvesters supplement your company's private database of skilled Candidates with virtually no effort on your part. In this way, JobDiva helps recruiters pull Candidates so they can generate call lists and email merge lists of qualified, available Candidates.
As more and more buying organizations turn to VMS-supported staffing processes, staffing companies are looking for effective ways to service the VMO office. JobDiva's patented VMS information management process provides recruiters more time to focus on improving candidate quality.
- Reduce cost & eliminate data entry: JobDiva enables recruiters to focus on improving metrics, presenting better-suited candidates and providing higher levels of customer service.
- Improve responsiveness and accountability: JobDiva's VMS process creates a sense of responsibility and accountability mirroring the client's expectations.
- Eradicate fruitless activity due to needless data management: JobDiva's VMS process enables recruiters to focus their valuable time on fulfilling active client needs.
- With JobDiva's VMS friendly solution, you can:
- Automatically Sync Your Database of Jobs with All Vendor Management Systems
- Watch New VMS Jobs Open in Real Time in JobDiva
- Watch Existing VMS Jobs Update in Real Time in JobDiva
- Opt to Receive Email Notifications Whenever a Job Opens, Closes or Updates
- Automatically Cleanse Sensitive Data
Candidate Information Management
- Save Time with Automatic Resume Parsing and File Creation
- Manage Candidate Relationships
- Manage Candidate's Calendar and Availability
- Let JobDiva Guide Recruiters through Reference Gathering
- Find Ideal Jobs, Forward Resumes, Measure Candidate's Qualifications Against a Job, Electronically Format Resume, and Much More
- Flip Easily Through Virtual Stacks of Resumes
- Access Live & Saved Candidate Emails